In July 2021, ESW surveyed over 14,700 consumers from 14 different countries to learn about their behaviours and attitudes towards cross-border shopping. Scott Lindsay, ESW’s Head of Marketing EMEA presents the survey’s key global findings over the course of this webinar.
Watch this 30-minute video to learn:
- The environmental and emotional needs shoppers are meeting through increased online shopping
- Top performing categories and the demographics that are buying them
- New attitudes around in-store vs online shopping
- The rise of social media and influencer-led shopping
- Delivery and customer service preferences for global DTC shopping.