2019’s global online shoppers will reward local, convenient, frictionless—and delightful—shopping experiences.
- How can you meet their rapidly soaring expectations?
- What localization factors matter most?
- In-country pricing?
- End-to-end customer-brand engagement from purchase through returns?
- Local market omnichannel options? Targeted marketing?
- And what are the best technologies and logistics solutions for selling cross-border?
eShopWorld’s US President, Cynthia Hollen, will be leading a panel at NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show next week that will address these important questions. The “2019 Global Shopper Expectations: How Calvin Klein and Showpo Are Winning in New Markets” session will feature Jane Lu, CEO of Showpo, and Janelle Spatz, Senior Manager of Operations, E-Commerce, at Calvin Klein, who will discuss how their companies are leading in cross-border e-commerce by providing seamless, localized experiences to shoppers in markets around the world.
The discussion will address some of the most important issues in cross-border e-commerce, including:
- How can you meet the expectations of the global online shopper, no matter how, where or when she shops?
- How can you expand your customer base and reduce returns by offering a seamless cross-border experience, while still maintaining complete control of the customer journey?
- What are the best technologies and inventory management options for selling cross-border?
The session will take place on Monday, January 14, from 3:15–3:45 p.m. on Stage 4 of the Expo Hall on Level 1.
We look forward to seeing you there!